Open Courses - Emergency Paediatric First Aid
All courses listed below, meet the requirements of OFSTED and the EYFS (2017). These courses are suitable for Nursery staff, after school clubs, classroom assistants, volunteers in youth clubs and associations.
**Please note, those who have direct responsibility for children as detailed by OFSTED and the EYFS (2017), must attend the 2 day Paediatric First Aid course.
Before booking your place(s), please make sure you read and understand our Refund Policy, located at the bottom of this page
All of our Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid courses, shown above meet EYFS requirements.
Please click below for more information
ON ALL OF OUR 6 HOUR (LEVEL 3) Emergency PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID COURSES YOU RECEIVE:
- A certificate of competency valid for 3 years which is OFSTED and Early Years Recognised
- An A5 colour handbook to keep
- An enjoyable and highly interactive learning experience
- A professional course delivered by a highly reputable training provider
- A free certificate renewal service
- Ongoing support via telephone or email